Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm back!!! *cheerlarity ensues*

Greetings, fellow bloggers. As you can see, I am updating my blog. Hope you're happy. Anywho, I agree that I should've done this a while ago, so here we go. Hmm... Wednesday was like the busiest day I've had in a very, very long time. I wrote up a quick essay in order to apply for the UW and I sent it in around 11:30 pm. I felt pretty confident with it and I'm looking forward to hearing from them. I was gonna do SPU's application to qualify for Early Action, but I didn't have time, plus I'm gonna chance it, cuz I want to go to either UW or SU, SPU is just my safety. So I did UW's app., and I also had to finish my business final project. Oh speaking of, yesterday i was at work and i all of a sudden remembered that I completely spaced a college appointment i had for wednesday, but it's all good... i just went after school today. blah, tomorrow i have to go to work at 8 am... i should probably go to bed soon... my teeth hurt... curse you, sour skittles!! Tonight i went to the basketball game and hung out with tim, cody, colin, and andy, which was cool cuz i hardly see andy anymore. Hopefully we'll start to hang out more... yep... well, i'm goin to bed... i'm really tired and therefore i probably forgot to write about something i'm sure all of you will not be able to live without hearing (reading)... so... i'll follow up as soon as somebody reminds me... adios

10 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Richard said...

were neglecting our blogs justin... damn. theres a mosquito but i cant get him because i had some wine and a shot of whiskey. challenging. anyways, you have a fun time now. keep writing.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Richard said...

yay, im visitor 1135. heres your reminder. update your blog.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Richard said...

wooo!...visitor 1169. each time i come here, if its not updated, im adding another comment. i mean, whos gonna check anyways? see ya. update.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Richard said...

greetings, once again. maybe ill make this comment space my sub-blog. so today, i found these biscottis i made and poured a glass of milk. theyre pretty good. my dads comin home soon and were gonna bbq. 1177. i think your traffic is decreasing.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Richard said...

post up, justin. 1224. i wonder who reads this thing anyways.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger stan said...

I'm pretty much visitor #1234. Go me! Hey, brandnewbie, ot blogstin blogskins, or PTM, or whatever name you're using today. I'm just checkin' in and sayin' yo. Also, Joel and Steve say hello.

See ya later.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Richard said...

yargargargargblarg. apparently, through comments, im updating your blog for you.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Richard said...

matt w said... matt w said... matt w said... matt w said... matt w said... write in your damned blog. i still read it. 1248.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Yeah...You've abandoned it... I sure do miss reading your stuff. Tomorrow marks the one-year anniversary of my blog :). Hooray!

#1342

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Richard said...

1351

Are you going to go a whole year without posting in your blog??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home