Saturday, October 02, 2004

licorice and crazy dreams

Yesterday I was so frustrated in calculus... I got my test back with a C+, which is better than an F any day, but it's obviously still sub-par. Plus the whole time Tim and Whitney were talking about colleges, which I hate doing because every time people mention something about college I freak out about how i need to start visiting some, how my grades are going down, how i'm still not exactly sure where i want to go or why i need a letter of recommendation or how i'm going to pay for it and i get all stressed out. But in accounting i apologized to whitney and talked with her and she made me feel better about the whole thing so that was that. And we were starving so during our break we bought scary cakes (with S'CREAM filling!!) and pop tarts. After that we went to lunch and then photography. It took me the whole period to (still forget what it's called, so i'll say "print") my first photo, since i'm a huge perfectionist. I did one with a spot of sunlight going through the trees. A lot of people said they liked it, but i wasn't so sure of it... i kinda wanted to do a picture of something, not just trees... but maybe i'll do another one on monday. Then after school I went and visited Steve at his new store, where he and his friend were hooking up these two big screen TV's. It looks cool cuz you can see it from the street and i want to see them on one time at night, it would be awesome... so i talked to him for a bit and watched a little spider-man, then went to the bank. Then i went to my dad's work to get some big paper so i can make newsletters for my boss for community service hours. He offered me the job for his .. i dunno what to call it... well, it's Trout Unlimited, which like protects streams or something.... go to the website if you really care... Later I went to the football game and sat with whitney and tim. We kicked butt and i re-realized how much i like to watch football games. Then whitney went home cuz she was tired and i decided to go along with tim to San Juan Baptist to hang out for a bit like i did once last year. I knew there was a Halo tournament, and i thought i would just go and hang out, cuz i suck at halo.. but when i got there there were hardly any people there so i grabbed a controller and played.. there were two big screens and it was cool cuz i've never done that before.. i sucked but luckily nobody yelled at me for bringing down their team in a flippin' video game... after that tim and i played ping pong, and i drank a mountain dew and ate a ton of licorice (red vines, of course... none of that fake plastic twizzlers crap!)... then i went home. Weird thought... i swear my nose was messed up or my sense of smell was heightened, and i blamed it on the licorice for some reason, cuz i could smell everything really strongly or something (sorry, it's hard to describe it the day after...), but maybe it was just allergies or sinuses something. Then i went to bed kinda early. Ok, you know how when you take cough medicine or something before you go to bed and it messes with your dreams? that totally happened to me last night... I had a dream i was in disneyland or something with a group of people, and i broke into this house, which was the recording studio for some kid's puppet show. I jumped out and screamed at the lady controlling the puppets "YOUR SHOW IS BORING!!" or something... and i mighta been in my underwear (sorry, too much info i know)... anyways, i ran away and busted out of a window and tried to escape but the house was surrounded by a fence... somehow i got out and there was mr. kent, and i talked to him for a while, then in the newspaper the next day was a story of somebody breaking in to the house, so i tried to avoid getting caught.... and that's all i'm going to say... i don't really remember much else except for me hopping through barbed wire at one point and joining the army or something... i love messed up dreams... they're awesome... *ahem*, anyways... Today i went to silverdale and bought green day and the presidents "freaked out and small".... i almost bought a glassjaw cd too, but i decided to keep looking for it on ebay cuz it's bound to come up for cheap sometime soon... green day probably won't cuz it's recent and i've looked for the PUSA cd on ebay but it's never on there... now i gotta work on my english project, which is teaching the class about the history of literature in China. I was totally gonna have the class write haikus, but I looked them up this morning, and.... THEY'RE JAPANESE!!! GAH!!! so that plan went down the drain. But I think I have another plan... Mr. Pierson said that if we don't give a good enough presentation or if we "don't mean it" or whatever he's talking about, he's gonna make us do it again. So i'm gonna do a sort of timeline on a poster board and try to make it nice and fancy, so that even if he thinks it's not good enough, he won't make me do it again after seeing how long i spent working on the poster... of course, i won't work on it long at all, but he won't know that. I hate that class, yet i love it... we hardly get any work, yet when we do it's beyond retarded... Ok, well.... commence comments. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home