Tuesday, September 21, 2004

After a two-week long hiatus, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back... Nitsuj Sniksah!!!

Thank you, Title! Thank you, thank you... really, thanks a lot... hi, thanks... yes, thank you, thank you... haha, how ya doin'... alright, settle down people... we gotta great show for you tonight!

Wow, long time no bloggage. Bloggage. That is the coolest word I have ever typed. Alright, let me first begin by filling in my faithful readers (you know who you are) with what I've been up to lately. Well, not much. School and work and Kingdom of Loathing. Moving on, let me talk about today. After getting up early to go to the ASB meeting, I sat through the ASB meeting. Then I talked to Mr. V. to see if he could translate some Calculus into English for me. (Tim, if you make a "staying after class for extra credit" joke, I will... um... siphon gas from your Jeep). So I think I did a good job on the quiz, but we'll see. English was boring and pointless as crap once again, but the no-work thing is still a plus. After school I went to Safeway to get a Mountain Dew Code Orange (don't question me, ok... there's Code Red, Code Green, Code Greenish Taco Bell Crap, Code Orange, and the newly formulated Code Black), and I got another free cap. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY... Then I went to work and met the kid that we hired in Steve's place. He's quiet and we didn't get to talk much and he wears glasses and he has a strange tattoo on his arm. More updates on him at a later date. I found out that W, T, F we're closing at 5 so I get to leave work early. yay. I was on a roll, but i've reached that point where i'm bored of blogging. andy! invite me to play hexic! you're not "busy", you lazy bum! come on! oh, yeah.... adios

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger nitsuj said...

we're closing at 5 cuz both doug and erin will be gone so we'll be short-staffed. the new guy just graduated in bainbridge and he's only a few months older than me. his tattoo's some japanese symbols or something. i never asked you to play hexic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home