Monday, September 06, 2004

it's labor day and my grandpa just ate seven (freakin') hot dogs

Not really, it's from a blink song... anywho, today was a good conclusion to our summer break. I went to Whitney's and we drove to the Kala Point pool, but on the way Whitney kept saying how nervous she was because we don't live in Kala Point and we couldn't remember how we got access to the pool last time. We got there and walked to the door, and saw a sign that said we needed a key to get in and remembered that last time we borrowed one from her sister Melissa. So we ran back to the car and went back to her house. We tried to swim in her pool, but the water was gaspingly freezing cold, so we decided on the hot tub. That wasn't turned on, so we turned it on and waited for it to heat up. That took forever so in the meantime, we went to town. We got hot dogs, went to fort worden, got ice cream, went to swain's and don's pharmacy, went to the bayview, went to qfc and got Sobes, went back to the hot tub, went back to the bayview, came to my house, then she went home. Now i gotta get my stuff ready for school and go to bed somewhat early. I don't really mind anymore that school's tomorrow... senior year shouldn't be too bad... it'll be fun i s'pose... what i do mind though is how my dad is so freakin' dramatic all the time. "Get off the computer at 8 so you can get your school stuff ready and fill out this permission slip to use the school computers!" .... like anybody really cares about it... "What time are you going to bed tonight?" ... "I don't know.." ... "Then I guess I'm telling you when!!"... man, when i have kids, i'm gonna be so nice and understanding... if they want to stay up late when they know fully well they have school the next day, who cares... they'll be tired and it won't affect me at all... being dramatic only puts more pressure on himself... *sigh*... adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home