Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hail to the Presidents

Today I bought the new Presidents of the United States of America CD called "Love Everybody". It's just a really fun CD that's not too hardcore or mellow, which is obvious if you've ever heard of the Presidents... it's got funny lyrics and is great just for hanging-out-and-doing-nothing-aka-driving music. Like Napoleon Dynamite, I don't know how anybody could dislike it, and therefore, I recommend it to everyone and their mom. On a somewhat similar note, I'm gonna make a little note to myself and my readers so's I don't forget: I want to go to the Switchfoot concert on October 11 at the Moore Theatre. Yay! Some more things I'm looking forward to that you most definitely care about: Relient K's new CD hopefully on November 2nd, Brand New's new CD (their website says they're recording in September... so I dunno when it'll be out... anybody know the gap between recording and having it in my hands?)... Finch's new CD around New Year's... hmm... that's all I can think of for now... the drive-in on Saturday I'm looking forward to as well... hopefully tomorrow I'll conjure up more things to hope for. Until then, I'm looking forward to a cold glass of milk and slumber. 'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home