Wednesday, August 04, 2004

my music

Ok, ladies and gentlemen. Here it is: The long-awaited list of the greatest CD's ever to be made... in my little world. If you don't have them, buy them. If you can't afford them, steal them. Drumroll, please... *Ahem* In no particular order, here are my top 3 favorite CD's (at the moment)...
  • Brand New, "Your Favorite Weapon"
  • blink-182, "blink-182"
  • Sparta, "Porcelain"

Now don't get me wrong, I like all the CD's I have, but those three are definite standouts. Which brings me to something else I've wanted to blog about... This year (as in school year, or whatever), I want to go to a lot of concerts. I definitely want to go to a Brand New concert sometime, and Relient K if they go to the whereabouts of Seattle. Blink might be a little too crazy, but maybe them too. I just realized that I like concerts and I haven't been to as many as I'd like. Hmm, right now I'm gonna go to the Showbox's website and comment on what I see... hold on...

Ok, absolutely nothing in the year 2004 interests me at the Showbox. Hmm... what other venues are there? Crap if I know... see, if i went to as many concerts as I should be going to, I would know these kinda things. I'll research some more sometime. Right now I'm gonna play poker over at good ol' pogo.com. Your mission: buy my favorite CD's and comment on my blog. Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home