Tuesday, August 31, 2004

confessions of an ebay addict

Recently, I have developed a new hobby: I search for super cheap CD's on eBay. So far I've bought the Offspring, Queens of the Stone Age, and the Presidents of the USA, all for under $5 (bid + shipping). That's my limit, 5 dollars. I'm not sure why I really gave myself a limit... I guess to reserve bragging rights or something... Used or not, $5 is a great price to pay for a CD. At Quimper, used cd's run around 8-9 bucks, and at least 8 bucks at Wherehouse. I'm getting great deals at eBay, although I've broken my own little saying, which is "It may be cheap, but it's cheaper to not buy it at all", which I say to talk somebody out of buying something they totally don't need, but they want to just cuz it's cheap. Oh well... maybe this is just something I will grow tired of... but in the meantime I'm filling up my 208-cd case and justifying me buying the huge one. (Hmm... that's a sucky conclusion....) umm... HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home