Monday, August 08, 2005

New and Un-proved!

So I'm looking in the pantry for something to eat, and I come upon these:



Now, I was too hungry to care about the disclaimer at the time, but I still found it somewhat unsettling. I don't remember ever being disappointed with the taste of those Doritos in the past... what did they have to improve on? Dorito-newcomers may see this bag and think "Well, it looks like they messed up earlier, how do I know these don't taste bad, too?" or veteran Dorito-eaters may not want an improvement made on a taste they used to like. Either way, I didn't notice a difference.
They were stale.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger stan said...

The design on the bag seems to suggest that they improved the taste by hooking it up to an unregulated electrical source and several computer components. I don't know about you, but that doesn't exactly make my mouth water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home