Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mmm... disgusting

Here am I with a green pepper from a piece of pizza...



I didn't eat it of course... Gross. I also picked off the onions, olives, mushrooms, and other healthy-looking things before I ate the crust and pepperoni that remained. Is it wrong of me to still be so picky with my food at this age? I mean, I'm not really missing out on anything (besides nutrition). I choose not to eat them because I simply don't like the taste. Icky. What about you, few and faithful readers? What foods do you dislike that you've never really liked (but probably should)? Commence comments.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger stan said...

Over the years, I've been forcing myself to like the icky green things one at a time. Started with broccoli, then green pepper, then asparagus. Working on zucchini now (that's gonna take some time).

Trust me, the older you get, the weirder you look when you pick things off your food. Just a little tip from your Uncle Stan. :)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger kristen said...

i have been finding myself wanting to try more things that i used to claim i didn't like. now i like them. but not brussel sprouts, not yet...i just can't...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home